Pronabolin Reviews - What Is It?
Pronabolin claims to be a booster of the most important male hormone - testosterone. It is a relatively new product which producer promises to provide vitality, strength and stamina.
According to the manufacturer, Pronabolin can enhance both your sex drive and libido, boost your strength and overall performance. Pronabolin has been aggressively marketed as the best solution for those who experience problems with the testosterone levels, obesity, low immunity and other health problems which can be solved with the help of this product which has been created to improve your memory and increase energy level as well as diminish fat content of the body by acting as a booster of metabolism. The aim of this review is to find out if all these claims are true or just another scam.
Ingredients of Pronabolin- How Does It Really Work? Is It a Scam?
Let's start our research from the ingredients' list. You are going to see that there is nothing new and revolutionary in this product according to the ingredients listed below because all of them can easily be found in the many existing testosterone boosters on the market.
It is claimed that Pronabolin consists of the ingredients which have been clinically tried. The list of ingredients of Pronabolin includes the following substances:
1. Tribulus Terrestris - according to the WebMD Tribulus contains chemicals that are able to increase certain hormones in animals but it doesn't appear to enhance testosterone in humans. Moreover, it is possibly safe when using for a short-period of time. The long-term safety of this ingredient is unknown.
2. Eurycoma Longifolia - Research in animals and humans shows that it might be effective for increasing testosterone in the body but there isn't enough evidence.
3. Fenugreek Seek Extract - Fenugreek is taking part in the slow absorption of sugars in human's stomach which stimulates insulin and can lower blood sugar in people with diabetes. However, there is nothing about the effectiveness for testosterone increasing. Moreover, it can cause some negative side effects which include diarrhea, stomach upset, bloating, gas, nasal congestion, coughing, facial swelling, severe allergic reactions in hypersensitive people .
4. Coleus Forskohlii - there is no evidence that it can be effective for increasing the energy level or to work as a testosterone booster. However, there can be some unwanted side effects like flushing and low blood pressure, throat irritation, cough, tremor, and restlessness.
5. Horny Goat Weed - Horny goat weed includes chemicals which might be helpful for increasing blood flow and improving your sexual function and also it has chemicals that act like the female hormone estrogen. But why estrogen if we need to increase the male hormone testosterone? Long-term use horny goat weed might cause the following negative side effects: dizziness, vomiting, thirst, and nosebleed. Taking large amounts might be very dangerous causing spasms and even severe breathing problems.
6. Black Pepper Extract - there is no enough information that it can help you to enhance the level of testosterone. Moreover, the large doses can be unsafe and even fatal.
7. Digestive Proteolytic Blend - The digestive proteolytic mix which includes bromelain, papain, peptidase, protease, protease AM and nonpartisan microscopic organisms protease might be helpful for a good work of your digestive framework. But it is the only benefit of this ingredient. There is no evidence that it can be also effective for the testosterone level.
Customer Reviews - Does It Have Any Side Effects
As you can see from the ingredients' list the formula of Pronabolin doesn't contain anything revolutionary if you compare with other supplement of today's market. Moreover, there are some ingredients that are possibly unsafe. If you don't want to take risks to experience such unwanted side effects as diarrhea, stomach upset, bloating, gas, nasal congestion, coughing, facial swelling, severe allergic reactions and other health problems, then it is better not to choose this product. This can be proved by those who have already tried Pronabolin and left their negative reviews.
"I have bought Pronabolin and used it till I didn't notice that I had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. Moreover, it didn't work for me at all. I felt lack of energy as I did before. I can't recommend it as an effective supplement!"
"Pronabolin is just a scam! I can't recommend it as the efficient product because it is just a waste of money. The ingredients are ineffective. The producer claims too much and the supplement doesn't work as it claims!"
"I have used pronabolin hoping to increase my testosterone level because it is the most important male hormone which takes a significant role in many processes. But I felt some change for a very short-period of time. There wasn't a long-term effect of taking Pronabolin. I stopped taking it for several days and lost the effect of sexual drive and energy"
Where To Buy Pronabolin?
Customers can find Pronabolin at the official website of its producer as well as at many online stores of distributors. One of such online store offering Pronabolin is Amazon.com, GNC or Walmart. Here you can purchase it by paying $90.
My Final Summary
This product hasn't been approved and got a lot of negative reviews from the dissatisfied customers. Not all ingredients of Pronabolin work effectively for increasing the level of testosterone. Some of them are possibly unsafe. In conclusion, it might be noted that it is quite pricey for a product that does not work properly. So, finally it can be described as overpriced and overhyped supplement.
Many doctors say that excellent results are demonstrated by the supplements, which regulate the levels of hormones such as estrogen, testosterone, DHEA and HGH in complex.
I agree with them. After studying many products I can say that there is a product that works that way - Provacyl, and it's really cool! Of course, I recommend you reading my review about Provacyl, you'll be pleasantly surprised!